Search This Blog

How A Spiritual Reading Can Transform Your Life Immediately.



There are still numerous qualities to discover about the human being, abilities that lie dormant within and which, due to lack of knowledge or practice remain unexplored. One of them is the psychic abilities in each person. In a silent world humans would be able to communicate telepathically. When the mind is quiet anyone can hear the messages that consciousness stores in silence. The answer is to remain still. I believe that all great spiritual books speak of the same answer; the stillness within.

Being able to do a spiritual reading shouldn't be considered such a strange talent or experience, and yet it is. It is true that currently some people are more connected to others. The first group is the one that can make the experience real for others. Anyone could do it if they put themselves to it. 

Like in any business or group, there are might be charlatans that take advantage of the vulnerabilities of others, but exposing them is not the intention of this blog and will never be.

The important fact to consider is that a good reading could be starting point in someone's healing process. It can interrupt periods of depression, stress or anxiety and be the turning point towards a positive change.

Last September during a spiritual gathering I was presented with a pleasant surprise. For about two years I had been interested in meeting someone who could do a reading for me, but I didn't really know who to approach. Even though I knew people who could offer them, I was looking for something specific, so I didn't give it much thought or never sought one actively. The Universe provides when the time is right. When I arrived at the gathering and I was told that everyone would get one as part of the experience. I had to wait several days for it. 

I admit that I was both, excited and scared when the moment came. I knew she could see through me and communicate with my soul, which she called Spirit. I was excited because I knew I could get confirmation of something that I already knew somehow. Then, I was afraid that in a matter of minutes she would tell me that everything I have been working for all my life was about to collapse. 

What I can or am willing to reveal about this episode is the first thing she told me: "you're going to a place, and if you knew what it was, you'd like to talk about it." I didn't ask what this place was. Perhaps I should have. But I asked if this was a good place. She also told me about to ability to see into another dimension. In person this reading was incredibly powerful in terms of exposure, truth and the strong felt presence of souls. I must add that this was an experience in a group. 

I'm still looking for that place, not knowing what it is, and yet, somehow knowing. The idea of talking about it remained with me for months, but I couldn't think of anyone I could talk to about it. This is not the kind of conversation that one can have with just anyone. I mentioned this fact to a few people to no avail. If anyone wonders why I didn't ask what this place was, there's a simple reason. I do like uncertainty and surprises, especially when they're of unknown nature. There's an incredible charm to get to know through experience only. 

This reading is part of a long and powerful process of transformation. I know that answers don't come when I want them, but when they have to. Who to talk about it to was a different matter. A few weeks ago I got in touch with a lovely friend, Mayzara Chavarria who also does wonderful readings, and whom I'm very happy to recommend to anyone. Months earlier she got in touch with me out of the blue. She had a message from Spirit for me, asking me to slow down and stop doing doing doing. I should have listened then, but 'doing' has always been my thing. The interesting part is that before that moment we never had any contact. What she told me was too accurate. Things that most people don't know about me. Finally I asked what that place was, but for reasons that I must trust she didn't give me the answer. 

Spiritual readings are useful for several reasons. One simply has to find the right person. I have the ability to communicate with the soul within seconds, see and hear the silent words of someone's true essence. From the feedback I've received from hundreds of people I know that an immediate healing and releasing process takes place from the moment it is received. 

These spiritual readings allow you reconnect with the soul, not only through words, but by feelings and incredible sense of relief, recognition and the deep, peaceful sensation that you have finally been seen and heard. This feelings has a lasting effect, and it's something most people don't remember experiencing for a long time, if at all. 

As someone reconnects with the soul and begins to integrate parts of themselves that have been hidden or not felt, through such empowering feelings and emotion it is much easier to capture their inner desires, so as to express them. It's law of attraction. Raise your vibrations instantly. Regardless of how you might be feeling today, being recognised at such a deep level instils a sense of inner peace and instant transformation. 

Empowering has to be understood from a place of calmness, serenity and inner wisdom. It's an organic experience that allows to release the old and embrace the new. It also brings clarity, a sense of knowing and renewed intentions. It is in fact, a life changing experience.

It is a deliberate action with the intention to tap into someone's soul and take over for a few days. From this stage of feeling one's true nature it is much easier for anyone to manifest the life they want. Being recognised is a rare event for someone in such a fast paced society. It is a moment that invites peace and silence, a return to their dreams. It's never too late to return to the soul.

The first reading always serves this purpose, to recognise the soul. For some people it can take time to integrate all the elements, but once the soul is awaken, numerous possibilities arise leading to a new life. 

Being seen beyond the mask -a mask sometimes we don't even recognise- we all carry in one way or another is a magic moment, a time for relief, healing and self-love, knowing that one is not alone.

A well done reading will provide a powerful human and soul connection, that proves the fact that we're all one, that we can see each other and there's no reason to hide. The soul is always protected. 

The same qualities can be used for mediumship and to find the source of an illness or trauma. People have to begin to know, feel and believe in their incredible gifts and possibilities. 

Sometimes during the readings hidden experiences of the past are revealed. Usually these are secrets a child has been holding for years, such as child abuse that can vary in nature. However, this is not an specific account of events that might have taken place. Holding certain secrets due to feelings of shame or guilt are normal and understandable. It's not easy to face certain truths. Touching this part during someone's reading has an incredibly healing effect, as energies are being released. It's not about discussing it or initiating therapy, but sharing the secret with someone else without having to discuss any details. You might have heard the saying, "the truth shall set you free."

These are some of the reasons one could use spiritual readings for. The natural psychic abilities mentioned at the beginning of this blog post are also used to tap into the Akashic records, see past lives or even to see the future. After all, everything is here. Nothing is lost. 

Why would anyone don't want to be the best version of themselves?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below there's a copy of the last reading I did for someone yesterday. More samples can be seen at Manel Blanco's readings:

There’s a child that’s whole … she only speaks of light and love … the most beautiful expression of God … she holds the key to all dimensions … keeper of Universal Knowledge … a gift that in time she forgot by listening to the noise of the world … your soul is the quintessence of beauty, a soul filled with endless light and love … a Muse unseen, an Artist unheard, constantly misunderstood and yet, everyone wants to hear the sounds of your song … you are enchanting and magnetic, the entire world wants a piece of your light … the most generous giver … there’s magic in you, soothing and calm, abundant enough to heal the world … you are eternal, universal …. You belong to everyone and no one …. You are the Seer, for you can see into each soul … patiently observing and loving legions of lost, confused souls … you’ve chosen a path of self-sacrifice and duty, but you must set boundaries strong, prioritise who’s first deserving of love … You are the Goddess of Light and Love … so soft and delicate you hold the ability to ease the pain of every soul, a powerful healer, with your touch or your voice … a loyal friend, a dreamer with a loving vision of the world that’s yet to come …. There’s a higher consciousness awaiting in your journey, up to the mountain within … a soul so familiar, so near to everybody’s heart … there’s a child so innocent and pure ready to be seen, the most beautiful expression of the soul … in you lies the poetry of the Universe, the art of the soul …. There’s a gypsy in you, a curious wanderer, with a restless urge to explore, and you’re touched by the most delicate dance … all in you is beauty, it’s the sound and the manifestation of your soul … aloof, somehow detached you find it difficult to adapt to the manners of this world, for it has buried deep its poetic ways … there’s a beautiful song in your heart that must be heard … and you are the kindest warrior, a poet of today and tomorrow … you are Muse to the one true Artist, to the One poet, to the dreamers of love … and such a romantic in your quest for love … you carry within the laughter of children … everything in you is perfection … it’s time to stand your ground and be the light that world needs to see, to be the heart and soul that we all want to feel … eternity lives in your eyes, and to achieve your goal, there’s only need to be, to remain still, for the Christ Consciousness is up to the mountain, but the path to follow is the journey within … do not chase, let the world come closer to see … you are the Light, the heartbeat of the collective soul … whatever you ask will be yours